• Greater underdstanding of virtual teams and networks
• Desire for more networked organizations
• Jump-start for newly distributed global functions
• Radical improvement for distributed teams with remote workers
• A mind shift into the realities of 21st-century organizations
• Launch networks with employees, vendors, and customers that survive test of time
NetAge works with teams of leaders to develop smarter, better, faster organizations
Today, in crisis times, the focus is on working virtually and reorganization
What’s different when people from many organizations work together?
What changes when people work from many locations? What needs to change when everyone’s telecommuting? How do people get to know one - and trust - one another?
What behaviors and tools simplify work in today’s complex organizations where nothing is as it was even a decade ago?
Visualize to see the whole organization as it is and can be
Analyze the network of positions to identify “hotspots” and patterns
Reorganize virtually quickly, physically where necessary
See the January, 2009, NetAge Reports on Virtual Reorganization